Saturday, November 9; 2:30-5 pm
Build on the basics as we learn two-color brioche, and explore increasing and decreasing. If time permits, we'll also cover how to cast on for two-color brioche knitting.
- Scrap yarn in two contrasting colors of the same weight; DK or worsted recommended.
- 12” or 16” circular needle in a size appropriate to your scrap yarns
- Tape measure
- Removable stitch markers.
You are not required to buy yarn for this class at Yarn Social. However, we offer a 10% discount on yarn and supplies purchased for a class.
There is no homework for this class.
Yarn Social class policies:
- A minimum of three participants is required for all classes, unless otherwise specified. You will be notified at last two days before a class is scheduled to start, by email, text, and/or phone call, if a class has been cancelled. Your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.
- Unless otherwise specified, the required supplies are not included in the cost of the class. Class attendees may purchase class supplies at a 10% discount.
- In the event of inclement weather, Yarn Social may cancel a class and will make every effort to provide a make-up session. Participants will be notified of an inclement weather cancellation by email, text, and/or phone.