Cast-ons and Bind-offs (2/23)
Sunday, Feb. 23; 2-4:30pm
Having multiple cast-ons and bind-offs at your disposal can help take your knitting to the next level! We’ll explore different techniques, discuss when to deploy them, and also look at matching your cast-on and bind-off edges.
- DK or worsted weight yarn
- knitting needles (straight or circular) in a size suitable for your yarn
Stash yarn may be used for this class. If you’d like to purchase yarn, we offer a 10% discount on yarn and supplies purchased for a class.
Yarn Social class policies:
- For most classes, a minimum of three participants is required, unless otherwise specified. If a class has been cancelled, you will be notified at least two days before a class is scheduled to start, by email, text, and/or phone call. Your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.
- Unless otherwise specified, the required supplies are not included in the cost of the class. Class attendees may purchase class supplies at a 10% discount.
- In the event of inclement weather, Yarn Social may cancel a class and will make every effort to provide a make-up session. Participants will be notified of an inclement weather cancellation by email, text, and/or phone. If a class is cancelled because of inclement weather, your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.