Crochet Sampler (2/15 & 2/22)
Saturdays, Feb. 15 & 22; 1:30-4:30pm
Take your crochet skills to the next level with this sampler project designed and taught by Emma Fahrlander!
Participants should understand the basics of crochet and be able to chain, work a foundation row, and work single and double crochet stitches. Don’t know how to do that? Sign up for a one-on-one!
- Two colors of DK weight yarn (cotton recommended), 150 yards each
- 4.5 mm (H) or 5 mm (I) crochet hook
Yarn for this class must be purchased at Yarn Social. We offer a 10% discount on yarn and supplies purchased for a class. Please arrive 15 minutes early if you need to purchase yarn.
Yarn Social class policies:
- For most classes, a minimum of three participants is required, unless otherwise specified. If a class has been cancelled, you will be notified at least two days before a class is scheduled to start, by email, text, and/or phone call. Your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.
- Unless otherwise specified, the required supplies are not included in the cost of the class. Class attendees may purchase class supplies at a 10% discount.
- In the event of inclement weather, Yarn Social may cancel a class and will make every effort to provide a make-up session. Participants will be notified of an inclement weather cancellation by email, text, and/or phone. If a class is cancelled because of inclement weather, your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.