Knitting 102: Hats (2/2)
Sunday, February 2, 2020; 1:30-4:30pm
Learn to knit in the round, measure your stitch and row gauge, and work increases and decreases: all the skills you need to knit a hat!
- Worsted (~200 yards) or bulky (~100 yards) yarn. Wool yarn is recommended.
- Knitting needles in a size appropriate for your yarn: either two pairs of circular needles (one must be 16” long; the other may be any length) OR one 16” circular needle and one set of double-pointed needles.
- Stitch markers
- Tape measure or stitch gauge measuring tool
Yarn for this class must be purchased at Yarn Social. We offer a 10% discount on yarn and supplies purchased for a class.
Please either purchase your yarn before the day of your class or arrive at least 15 minutes early to select yarn for your class.
Yarn Social class policies:
- For most classes, a minimum of three participants is required, unless otherwise specified. If a class has been cancelled, you will be notified at least two days before a class is scheduled to start, by email, text, and/or phone call. Your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.
- Unless otherwise specified, the required supplies are not included in the cost of the class. Class attendees may purchase class supplies at a 10% discount.
- In the event of inclement weather, Yarn Social may cancel a class and will make every effort to provide a make-up session. Participants will be notified of an inclement weather cancellation by email, text, and/or phone. If a class is cancelled because of inclement weather, your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.