Sunday, December 22; 2-5 pm
We’ve designed the perfect cowl for last-minute knitting! A simple, repeatable pattern and one sneaky technique make this an easy, quick knit even for new knitters.
Must know how to cast on, bind off, knit, and purl. Experience working in the round is recommended.
- ~90 yards bulky or super bulky yarn
- 16” circular needles in a size suitable for your yarn
- Stitch markers
Yarn for this class must be purchased at Yarn Social; we offer a 10% discount on yarn and supplies purchased for a class. Please allow extra time before your class to select your yarn.
Yarn Social class policies:
- A minimum of three participants is required for all classes, unless otherwise specified. You will be notified at last two days before a class is scheduled to start, by email, text, and/or phone call, if a class has been cancelled. Your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.
- Unless otherwise specified, the required supplies are not included in the cost of the class. Class attendees may purchase class supplies at a 10% discount.
- In the event of inclement weather, Yarn Social may cancel a class and will make every effort to provide a make-up session. Participants will be notified of an inclement weather cancellation by email, text, and/or phone.