Learn Magic Loop! (4/11)
Saturday, April 11, 2020; 2:30-3:30pm
Do double pointed needles stress you out? Or maybe you’re just looking for a way to streamline the tools you need when you’re knitting the top of a hat!
The Magic Loop technique is an alternative to using double pointed needles for small-circumference projects like socks, mittens, sleeve cuffs, and hats. This one-hour workshop will have you magic looping like a pro!
- Smooth yarn in any weight
- A 32” or longer circular knitting needle in a size appropriate for the yarn you’re using
- Stitch markers
You may use yarn from your stash for this class. If you’d like to purchase materials for this class, we offer a 10% discount on yarn and supplies purchased for a class. Please arrive 15 minutes early if you need to purchase yarn.
Yarn Social class policies:
- For most classes, a minimum of three participants is required, unless otherwise specified. If a class has been cancelled, you will be notified at least two days before a class is scheduled to start, by email, text, and/or phone call. Your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.
- Unless otherwise specified, the required supplies are not included in the cost of the class. Class attendees may purchase class supplies at a 10% discount.
- In the event of inclement weather, Yarn Social may cancel a class and will make every effort to provide a make-up session. Participants will be notified of an inclement weather cancellation by email, text, and/or phone. If a class is cancelled because of inclement weather, your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.