Noro-Vember: Felted Coasters
Sunday, November 17; 2-4:30 pm
These knit-then-felted coasters are destined to be your new favorite project! If you’re new to working short rows, this is a great project to practice on.
Must know how to cast on, knit, and bind off.
- One ball Noro Kureyon or similar yarn
- US8 needles (either straight or 24” circular)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
Yarn for this class must be purchased at Yarn Social; we offer a 10% discount on yarn and supplies purchased for a class. Please allow extra time before your class to select your yarn.
Cast on 43 stitches using the long-tail method. Knit 3 rows. Leave knitting on your needle ready to knit the next row in class!
Yarn Social class policies:
- A minimum of three participants is required for all classes, unless otherwise specified. You will be notified at last two days before a class is scheduled to start, by email, text, and/or phone call, if a class has been cancelled. Your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.
- Unless otherwise specified, the required supplies are not included in the cost of the class. Class attendees may purchase class supplies at a 10% discount.
- In the event of inclement weather, Yarn Social may cancel a class and will make every effort to provide a make-up session. Participants will be notified of an inclement weather cancellation by email, text, and/or phone.