Noro-Vember: Maine Morning Mitts
Saturday, November 16; 2:30-5 pm
Wool expert Clara Parkes designed these easy-peasy mitts to show off the gorgeous colors of Noro Kureyon. One skein of this single-ply worsted yarn will keep your hands warm all winter long!
Must know how to cast on, knit, and purl. Experience with small-circumference knitting in the round is recommended.
- one ball of Noro Kureyon or other similar weight yarn
- knitting needles in a size suitable to obtain pattern gauge (5 stitches per inch) and adapted for your preferred method for small-circumference knitting
- stitch holder
- stitch markers
Yarn for this class must be purchased at Yarn Social; we offer a 10% discount on yarn and supplies purchased for a class. Please allow extra time before your class to select your yarn.
Yarn Social class policies:
- A minimum of three participants is required for all classes, unless otherwise specified. You will be notified at last two days before a class is scheduled to start, by email, text, and/or phone call, if a class has been cancelled. Your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.
- Unless otherwise specified, the required supplies are not included in the cost of the class. Class attendees may purchase class supplies at a 10% discount.
- In the event of inclement weather, Yarn Social may cancel a class and will make every effort to provide a make-up session. Participants will be notified of an inclement weather cancellation by email, text, and/or phone.