Vintage Prim hat (2/1)
Saturday, February 1, 2020; 1:30-4:30pm
Andrea Mowry’s Vintage Prim hat is a two-color brioche project worked in the round, and is a great introduction to reading brioche charts and working brioche increases and decreases! It’s a quick knit in small amounts of fingering weight yarn; our Pip Colourwork comes in 25 g/127 yard skeins and would be the perfect choice!
The class fee includes a copy of the pattern; you’ll receive a link by email to download and add the pattern to your Ravelry library.
Participants should be familiar with working 2-color brioche in the round.
- Fingering weight in 2 contrasting colors, ~120 yds of each
- 16” US4 (3.5mm) circular needle, or size needed to match pattern gauge (23 sts & 53 rows = 4” in garter stitch in the round, after blocking).
- Stitch markers
Yarn for this class must be purchased at Yarn Social. We offer a 10% discount on yarn and supplies purchased for a class.
Complete the Brim section in the pattern. You should come to class ready to start the Body of the hat.
Yarn Social class policies:
- For most classes, a minimum of three participants is required, unless otherwise specified. If a class has been cancelled, you will be notified at least two days before a class is scheduled to start, by email, text, and/or phone call. Your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.
- Unless otherwise specified, the required supplies are not included in the cost of the class. Class attendees may purchase class supplies at a 10% discount.
- In the event of inclement weather, Yarn Social may cancel a class and will make every effort to provide a make-up session. Participants will be notified of an inclement weather cancellation by email, text, and/or phone. If a class is cancelled because of inclement weather, your class fee may be applied to another purchase, or refunded.